Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Family's Game...

This few days, beside watching anime...
During at night...me n my family would always play a game...
This game is a board game...It involve the using of money, houses, hotels, loans, jail n etc...
So, can u guess what game is it?

Hehe..well...i think anyone can guess what that game is....
Yup...It's "MoNoPoly"!
Haha...Actually Monolopy have been with my family for quite a long time d
(From my primary sch days.... :) )
Mayb that time i was too young, so i dint get to enjoy the fun of playing monopoly...
and as time passes by, nobody in our family play it anymore...
Only during spring cleaning, we will take it out n clean it n put it back on top of the rack...
But this holiday, my sis suddenly took it out n ask my dad n mum to play with her....
so...hehe...at the end i also join in d fun lo....haha....

There are certain rules n regulations in Monopoly,
For Example, one must buy all the land with the same colour group in order to build houses....
So my strategy is to buy my opponents land so that he is unable to build houses... hehe...and if he wanna buy that land from me...he have to use a higher price lo...
Cunning leh? Just for fun wat.. :P
So normally, my dad would be the winner while my sis would be the one that bankcrupt...haha...
But there's once,I was too busy prevent my dad from building houses, while my dad was also doing the same thing to me...we negleted our sis and at the end...it turn out that she's the only one that built houses n hotel... -.-"
So, that time she become the billionaire while me n my dad, both of us bankcrupt.... no money to pay the rent.... -.-""

Actually, this game is very fun, it not just give u fun, it also strengthen the bond between family members...
So to those who is bored n nothing to do....try play monopoly with ur friends n family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment