Sunday, June 21, 2009

21.06.09

Ah!!! Oh My Buddha!!(I'm a buddhist wat... :p)
I have gone fat! Yam Gong lo...After back from MASUM...i seldom training d....now i think my stamina is back to square one d...haih...
Today went back to Chung Ling....Our 6th Form Junior organised a session for us(Uni Ex-Chung Lingian) n the student that is going to Uni this coming sch reopen...
Wow...meet a lot of old fren there....kinda miss those days...
It appears to me everybody is doing great...
Just some mayb fattier....some become skinnier... :)
Hmmm...i consider myself become fattier...
Haha...cos i saw one of my fren...
then momment i saw him he say:
"Ah Chye, u look a little round d eh....especially the stomach part.... -.-" "So sad...
Hmmm...the coming new sem i wont be having any junior from my CL taking env tech,
but there'll be a gal taking food tech...Just now we just have a little chit chat n we as senior just trying to share our experience with the juniors n try to let them know wht to expect during orientation week lo...
As normal...The junior is still kinda blur on wht's going to happen next n they r quite excited...
Hehe...come back to think of it, times do flies by...So fast 1 yr have past n we r now gonna be 2nd senior....hahaha....Cham d lo...haha
This few days i'm addicted d!
if u saw my msn...u would notice i have been seeing a lot of anime...."Yu Gi Oh 5D" to be precise..
This anime i took it from my roommate before he went back...
Then after that been busy with my own stuff then din get the chance to watch it...
Haih...regret watching the first episode lo...now addicted until a lot of my stuff havent done...
I need to arrange my time d lo..or not i wont be able to finish my stuff d..
Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment